Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 3

So far so good...We have made it to all our end points so far.
Mackinaw City was truly amazing, everything I hoped it would be. I only wish Jeff was there to toast Mr. Seger for dragging us this far north...
The Macinac Bridge was well..interesting...open grates and wind make for quite an interesting ride. but obviously we make it across.
The Great Lakes
I have seen what I thought was all five but I was informed that there are actually 6 (Lake St. Clair ) Thanks... to Gene O'Neill for pointing that out...After looking it up on the website I can say I drove by it so therefore I have seen all 6!

Michigan was incredible...Some of the most amazing (very long) secondary roads...Friendly people and beaituful scenery made it a very great day of riding in America.

Gonna do some milage watching tomorrow, I'm pretty sure my Odometer/Speedo is not working well at all. Not to mention the gas mileage is poor at best...we shall see

Thanks to Mike for the use of his netbook mine is still broke.

Deluth tonight and North Dakota tomorrow

Thanks for Watching See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment