Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 5

Ok not to bad mouth or discourage anyone from visiting North Dakota but the hours upon hours and mile upon mile I don't have that many positive things to say. Lower 40's, wind and rain the first day, dark threatening clouds, lower 50's and the wind....not nice at all. Now in all fairness it may have been a storm system...NOT!
Now I will admit The Painted Lands 2900ft above sea level was breathtaking but that's about all the good I saw in ND

Welcome to Montana...
75 and Sunny. Next to no wind and clear skies made big sky country a pleasure to ride through.
Some amazing rock formations and green pastures...are just incredible.
Originally we were going to head Northwest and ride through Glacier Lake on the Idaho line but with the storms we encountered it pushed us back by almost 3 hours. While I can make up the time I decided to regroup and take a slower ride through all of Yellowstone National Park...yup you guessed it another photo op!

I have managed to get the Kodak software working hopefully by tomorrow night I will have some pics ready to be uploaded.

Thanks for following...cya tomorrow (with pics I hope)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris!
    Happy to hear that you and D will not be taking a vaca to ND next year. Glad you are still in one piece. Hot and humid here in SC.

    Take care!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete